Gain the knowledge hackers use to compromise systems and use it to protect your own!
- 100% Udemy free coupon codes
- 16 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
What Will you Learn?
- Get started using Fedora (Linux)
- Understand the basics of terminal
- Troubleshoot networks using Wireshark
- Stay anonymous online
- Set up a VPN server
- Hack wireless networks
- Crack passwords and encryption using HashCat
- Clone websites
- Protect & defend your own network
- Learn how to deploy a keylogger from a USB: Works out of the box for Windows 7 8 8.1 and 10
On the off chance that you need to begin as a moral programmer, figure out how arrange security experts ensure their frameworks, or take your IT vocation to the following level you will LOVE this course! This course is a spin-off of The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced! which more than 50,000 understudies have taken, and was at one point the most well known moral hacking course on the planet! Go along with us now and get more than 80 addresses and 15 hours of HD video, and 1 on 1 help from experienced system security experts! We will cover the accompanying subjects in this course:
- Prologue to moral hacking
- Linux establishment, terminal essentials, and Wireshark Setup
- Remaining mysterious on the web, intermediary servers, and getting to the dull side of the web utilizing TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Guarding your own particular systems from assaults
- Cloning sites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the case for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows control shell scripting
This course will get month to month refreshes in light of understudies demands, and our objective is to make this the #1 organize security course on the web!
DISCLAIMER The assaults exhibited in this course can cause genuine harm and are appeared for instructive purposes. The aim of this course is to give you the apparatuses to protect your own systems, share abilities that are important to organizations everywhere throughout the world, and help you to better comprehend the difficulties that data security experts look consistently.
English and Spanish subtitles accessible.
Much thanks to you for setting aside the opportunity to peruse this, and we plan to see you in the course!