Learn how to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Access 2013 Exam. The entire course is all hands on tutorials
What Will I Learn?
- prepare for the Microsoft 2013 Access 2013 certification exam
- Learn how to create a database and work with basic functions
- Understand tables and their usage
- Work with Queries to search for information from existing data
- Create Forms and work with controls
- Generate reports, including customization and branding
This Microsoft Access 2013 Exam 77-424 is intended for applicants who have a principal comprehension of the Access 2013 condition and the capacity to finish errands autonomously. They should know and show the right utilization of the primary highlights of Access 2013.
The new Access 2013 affirmation exam utilizes functional, execution based situations to assess their certifiable capacities with task and guidelines based result testing.Certified applicants will show their capacity to utilize rule Access 2013 highlights to autonomously make custom, program based database applications. Errands will incorporate making and dealing with a database, building tables, making inquiries, making frames and making reports.
This exam measures your capacity to achieve the specialized errands recorded underneath. The rates demonstrate the relative weight of each significant theme region in the exam. The higher the rate, the more inquiries you are probably going to see on that substance region in the exam.
- Make and deal with a database (20? 25%)
- Assemble tables (25? 30%)
- Make questions (15? 20%)
- Make shapes (15? 20%)
- Make reports (15? 20%)
The Microsoft Access 2013 exam is more pertinent than past exams, highlighting far reaching, venture based testing. This implies hopefuls are in charge of showing the capacity to finish a reasonable Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2013 task.